Committees 2022-2023


Procedures for Appeals 

The student should consult with the Graduate Associate Chair, who will attempt to resolve the problem. 

If no satisfactory resolution is found, the student should make a formal, written appeal addressed to the Graduate Associate Chair, who may then give it to the Graduate Department Academic Appeals Committee (GDAAC). 

* Graduate students who want to appeal an academic decision, please reference the School of Graduate Studies website for GDAAC procedures