In exceptional circumstances only, and with the permission of the Associate Chair, Graduate Studies, the student may take up to one full-course equivalent outside the Department. Any student wishing to take a course outside the Department must make an appointment with the Associate Chair, Graduate Studies, to discuss this matter in person. Students are asked to fill in the Course Add/Drop form available on the SGS website.
Some of the departments and centres where students can find courses are listed below:
- Book History and Print Culture
- Centre for Comparative Literature
- Department of Curriculum, Teaching and Learning
- Department of Italian Studies
- Department of Spanish and Portuguese
- OISE (Ontario Institute for Studies in Education)
For further information about graduate courses, please contact the Graduate Department of French by email.
Graduate students from other departments whose program include a language requirement may be interested in the following course:
Reading French Course for Graduate Students - Tuesday 4-6